Item Code: NUV-ES120
- Temperature range: -10°C / + 60°C.
- Ideal design for freezing, incubation, drying, different types of tests and long storage in the fields of biology, zoology, botany and the quality control and R&D laboratories in industry such as pharmaceutical, food and cosmetic.
- Programmable microprocessor control system.
- Nine program memories with nine steps.
- Easy to use control panel including digital displays for temperature, time, program no and step no.
- Epoxy-polyester coated stainless steel outer body and stainless steel chamber.
- High density injected polyurethane insulation.
- Powerful air circulation system for excellent temperature uniformity and stability even at low temperatures.
- Automatic defrost system.
- Large window on the door consisting of triple glass for perfect insulation.
- Interior lighting with on/off control.
- Optional NuveTherm-C data control software and RS232 kit.
-10°C / +60°C.
Temperature set and reading sensitivity.
Temperature fluctuation (4°C - 40°C).
Programmable alarm limits.
1 min - 100 hours + Hold position.
Delayed start timer.
1 min - 99 hours 59 minutes.
Number of program memory.
Number of step for each program.
Number of program repetition.
2 – 99.
Epoxy - polyester painted stainless steel.
Number of shelves (Standard/Max.).
2 / 10.
Internal Dimensions (WxDxH) mm.
External Dimensions (WxDXH) mm.
230 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz.